Welcome to our Home!
We help women, artists, non-profits, and businesses win visibility, support, and engagement through public relations, audience development and marketing events.
We specialize in multicultural outreach. We are a boutique company at the intersection of culture and entrepreneurship.
We bring over 30 years experience in media, event planning, production, and teaching.
Testimonial: “Impressive work on the Brooklyn-Japan culture exchange program! Your team delivered beyond expectation.” Osamu Honda, Japan Foundation, NY (Check Work+News page for more testimonials.)
We produce results!
View our award-winning films: ‘From Shanghai to Harlem’ and ‘The Healing Game.’
Subscribe to our newsletter, YoNNNews today! Contact us at: Hello@YoNarrative.com
Jobs we can do for you
- engagement strategist, campaign director, community outreach
- video, photographic, audio, graphics, digital productions
- social media, website content writer, editor, blog specialist, publisher
- audience development, marketing collateral, newsletters
- keynote speech writer, scripts, toasts, ghost writing, narrations
- event planning, logistics, curator; event management
- archival, genealogy research, oral history interviews, memoir projects
- speaker, women’s re-invention; Diaspora cooking classes
- intersectional salons, deep dialogue, circle process
- Initial consult, 1 hour, $200
Video production rates
For a 5 to 8-minute video or trailer, we recommend a budget of $8000-$10,000. Script to screen, our rates are middle range for industry-standards. We have produced award-winning work for decades.
Servant Leaders: We identify as servant leaders and humanitarians. We help silenced and under-served communities. To donate, go the Contact page.
About Sylvia Wong Lewis: I am a life-long learner. I have blessings beyond measure. After graduating from Smith College, I enjoyed a successful career in teaching, media, and public service. I was born in Harlem and grew up in Brooklyn. My crazy, mixed-up family inspired me to launch Narrative Network. At 50 years old I decided to live and work in a more mindful and intentional way. To read more about me, go to the ‘About’ page.