Welcome to our Home!
We help women, artists, non-profits, and businesses win visibility, support, and engagement through public relations, audience development and marketing events.
Eat: Food writer. Cooking genes. Old family recipe lover. We specialize in slavery and colonial food items like home-baked cookies and snacks for special events. Food = Culture!
We bring over 30 years experience in multicultural outreach, event planning, and productions. Email us today: Hello@YoNarrative.com.
Testimonial: “Impressive work on the Brooklyn-Japan culture exchange program! Your team delivered beyond expectation.” Osamu Honda, Japan Foundation, NY (Check Work+News page for more testimonials.)
View our award-winning films: ‘From Shanghai to Harlem’ and ‘The Healing Game.’
Subscribe to our newsletter today! Send email to Hello@YoNarrative.com
We are a boutique company at the intersection of culture and entrepreneurship.
Jobs we can do for you
- engagement strategist, campaign director, community outreach
- video, photographic, audio, graphics, digital productions
- journalism, social media content writer, editor, news curator, publisher
- eat – slavery and colonial food, Afro-Asian Diaspora cuisine; food writer, presenter
- theater producer, Indie filmmaker, audience development, crowdfunding
- event planning, production, speakers
- archival, genealogy research, oral history interviews, memoir projects
- intersectional salons, deep dialogue, circle process, workshop facilitation; diversity coach
- Initial consult, $200
- Home-baked cookies, $45 dozen
- Video production $8000-$10,000 for 5-8 minute video or trailer. Script to screen, our rates are middle range for industry-standards. We produce award-winning work.
About Sylvia Wong Lewis: I started Narrative Network in my mind after my Caribbean community newspaper folded in the 1990s. My multicultural family provided some mojo. But, I believe reaching midlife created a powerful impetus for me to turn dreams into reality. To live and work in a joyful, creative, and purposeful way are among my goals. To read more about me, check ‘Background’ at the end of the ‘About’ page.