Welcome to our Home!
Narrative Network connects you to diverse communities, food and awesome events by creating web content and videos. We are a small agency at the intersection of culture and entrepreneurship. Storytelling is our business!
Testimonial: “Impressive work! Your team delivered beyond expectation.” Osamu Honda, Japan Foundation, NY (Check Work+News page for more testimonials.)
We consult, coach, and write about women, food, genealogy, culture, community, business, and the arts.
We are intersectional experts. We host salons to explore how race, culture, gender, age, identity, oppression and privilege intersect.
We offer community outreach, media and events services.
We align journalism, cause marketing, and audience development.
We have over 30 years experience in media, event planning, and production.
View our award-winning videos, on this page above: From ‘Shanghai to Harlem’ and ‘The Healing Game’
Community: We joyfully donate services to social justice causes. Please donate to help our minority mental health and elders initiatives.
Subscribe to our blog today! Contact us at: Hello@YoNarrative.com
Jobs we can do for you
- writer, editor, engagement strategist, campaign director, community outreach
- video, photographic, audio, graphic artists, digital productions, executive presentations
- social media, website content creation, blog specialist, web research
- press releases, marketing collateral, newsletters, publishing
- speaker, keynote speeches, scripts, toasts, memorials, ghost writing, narrations
- event planning, curator, brands-sponsor support; press conference management
- genealogy research, oral history interviews, family history, estate, memoir projects
- women’s re-invention, re-imagination career coach; Diaspora cooking, food classes
- intersectional salons, deep dialogue, circle process facilitator on slavery, racism
- Initial consult, 1 hour, $200
- Consultant, monthly retainer, $10K
Video production rates
For a 5 to 8-minute video or trailer, we recommend a budget of $8000-$10,000. Script to screen, our rates are middle range for industry-standards. We have over 30 years experience producing award-winning work.
- Basic: 1 camera, $600/5 hours; Daily $900/10 hours; 2 cameras half-day $1000; Daily $1400. Basic includes 1 videographer with a full HD DSLR camera, basic audio package, and 3-point lighting kit. Great for single set-up interviews, B-roll capture and small video projects.
- Indie: Includes a DP (Director of Photography aka cinematographer) with high quality cinema cameras, Audio Technician with dedicated boom and dedicated audio recorder, and Production Assistant. 1 camera, half-day/5 hours $900 or Daily/10 hours $1400; 2 camera half-day/5 hours $1250 or Daily/10 hours $2000.
- Pre-production: Hourly $100, Daily $800. Plan, write, edit script, narration, review, finalize edits, storyboards, scout sites, set-up, implement shoot schedule.
- Post-production: Hourly $125, Daily $1000. Take all video footage, edit into a final video. Includes editing, motion graphics, color grading, photos, sound, music, titles, color correction, encoding for DVD, Blu-Ray, upload to YouTube, Vimeo, Crowd-funding platforms, and more.