Hello from my virtual Home!
I run a storytelling company that helps you re-imagine your business and connect to community and family.
I help women, artists, non-profits, and businesses win visibility, support, and engagement through public relations, media and marketing events.
I am a baker’s daughter. I write about culture and genealogy through the lens of food. Sometimes, I bake historical cookies for special events.
Food = Culture!
With over 30 years experience, I provide a wide range of communications services for your business and family goals. Email us today: Hello@YoNarrative.com.
Testimonial: “Impressive work on the Brooklyn-Japan culture exchange program! Your team delivered beyond expectation.” Osamu Honda, Japan Foundation, NY
Check my Work+News page for more testimonials!
View my award-winning films: ‘From Shanghai to Harlem’ and ‘The Healing Game.’
Subscribe to my newsletter today! Send email to Hello@YoNarrative.com
My happy place is working at the intersection of culture and entrepreneurship, or a day at the beach!
Jobs I can do for you
- engagement strategist, community outreach, life stylist
- video, photographic, audio, graphics, digital productions, scripts
- journalism, social media content writer, editor, curator, publisher
- Afro-Asian Diaspora cuisine; food, beverage, and travel writer
- theater producer, Indie web series, filmmaker, audience development
- event planning, talent, speaker bookings, communications solutions
- archival, genealogy research, oral history interviews, memoir projects
- intersectional salons, deep dialogue, circle process, inclusion, diversity coach
- Initial consult, $200
- Home-baked cookies, $45 dozen
- Video production $8000-$10,000 for 5-8 minute video or trailer. Script to screen, our rates are middle range for industry-standards. We produce award-winning work.
About Sylvia Wong Lewis: I am Harlem-born and Brooklyn-raised. I’m #oldschool and new school. My multicultural, #Blasian family adds to my mojo. Check me out. Click on ‘Background’ at the end of the ‘About’ page.