Services for change-makers!
1. Your life story
2. Editorial, archives
4. Storytelling circles
5. Strategy, branding
1. Your life story: Preserve your life stories! We conduct oral history interviews and genealogy research. We develop your film and curate your events. We write your script and transform your photos, letters, and mementos into memorable productions. See our award-winning film on Vimeo: “From Shanghai to Harlem.”
2. Editorial, Archives: Our team of experts provide research and archive preparation for museums, libraries, and school programs. Photography, graphic design, writing, editing, copy editing, proofreading, and media services are also popular services.
3. Food: From food and hospitality writer to urban gardening and recipe development, we provide a full spectrum of food justice services. Specialties include historical tourism, NYC ethnic food tours, and Afro-Asian Caribbean catering.
4. Storytelling Circles: Build trust and resolve conflict. We moderate dialogues on diversity, equity, racism, social justice, privilege, and more. We utilize Coming to the Table guidelines; Native American techniques – Circle Process, Deep Dialogue, and Talking Sticks; and African traditions – drum, dance, and sun.
5. Strategy, branding: Refresh your profile. Publish a regular blog. Book speaking engagements. Hold a press conference. Your strategy is your story. Connect today! Send email to Hello@YoNarrative.com.
Community: Our activism focuses on preservation of historic sites, elder advocacy, veterans, domestic violence survivors, mental health, and homelessness. Please donate on our Contact page to help us serve more community projects.
25+ years communications, marketing, arts experience!
Send email to Hello@YoNarrative.com